Click the PIC for ALL AUTHOR INTERVIEWS

Friday, March 14, 2014

Here's to Fridays and Crafting!

Today is Friday! I'm hoping to get my work for Tess' Kitchen Store done early this morning so that I have time to craft a few Betsy Ornies, photograph them and get them listed in the SHOP today! I think I want to have a Grand Re-Opening of my shop on my birthday in May-so I'll post some details on that later.
Last night I made the *best* dinner! I tried THIS RECIPE
But instead of quinoa, I tried pearled barley and I made a dressing to pour over the whole bowl of yumminess. The family loved it!
So the dressing was:

1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup mayo
2/3 cup buttermilk
1 T honey
1/2 cup cilantro
salt & pepper to taste
*blend in the VitaMix

Try it! It was so good. The kids said you could make burritos out of this recipe but I like the fact that the protein is high and the carbs are low. Super healthy and tasty.
Happy Friday everyone! Go get your craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool with your comments, yo!