Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Divide Book Review

The Divide (Dreamland #2)The Divide by E.J. Mellow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was everything I could want from the sequel to the Dreamer, a book I *loved*! I had so many expectations and almost a checklist of things I wanted to see happen in book two and I was not disappointed! I loved watching Molly come in to her own in her new role as the Dreamer. She quickly becomes a BAD ASS! Yay! Check that off the list!
And what about the boy back home, Jared? Well read this book and you'll see what happens. I was quite satisfied with how that situation got resolved.
Which brings us to Molly and Dev, our favorite literary couple with the slow burning romance--will it lead to full on flames? I'm not into spoilers so you'll have to read this book to find out, which if anyone reads the Dreamer, you're going to have to read the Divide-sort of like "if you give a mouse a cookie, it's going to ask for milk..."
Well, if you give a bookworm the Dreamer, it's going to want the Divide and after the climactic cliffhanger at the end of this book, this bookworm is going to want the Destined, the third and final book in the Dreamland Series!
*off to read The Dreamcatcher, Mellow's novella*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool with your comments, yo!