Click the PIC for ALL AUTHOR INTERVIEWS

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review of Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Ready Player OneReady Player One by Ernest Cline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book very slowly. Intentionally slowly. Just a few chapters at a time because I wanted to stretch it out as long as possible. I loved everything about this book, literally everything. It made me feel like I was reading a tribute to my childhood and all the pop culture references that goes along with it. Family Ties, Blade Runner, AC/DC, Back to the Future, Thundarr the Barbarian, Converse Hightops...I mean, the list goes on and on and on.
If I could sum up this book:
Ender's Game + Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory + The Matrix
If you like those things plus all the 80s and late 70s pop culture references in one book you could ever want...READ THIS BOOK. I loved it so hard.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool with your comments, yo!